- Fresh safety equipment contemporary
- CVT boosts fuel economic system
- 6-tempo manual dropped
- Twin computerized climate control now contemporary
- Priced from $18,950 plus $920 transport
Characteristic and equipment updates top the checklist of changes to the 2020 Hyundai Elantra. As well to original safety equipment including ahead collision-avoidance, lane conserving relieve and driver consideration warning, the original Elantra replaces its 6-tempo computerized with a repeatedly variable transmission to capture blended fuel economic system by 2 mpg. There are few if any styling changes to the original mannequin.
How powerful does the 2020 Hyundai Elantra charge?
Base stamp of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is $18,950 for the SE mannequin. That’s an elevate from the 2019 starting stamp of $17,200 due essentially from shedding the contemporary 6-tempo manual transmission in favor of the original CVT as smartly as original contemporary equipment.
Prices are up marginally on other objects bask in the SEL, which is $200 extra at $19,700. On that mannequin the CVT replaces a broken-down 6-tempo computerized transmission. The Label mannequin sees simplest a $100 elevate to $20,600. The Sport and Eco objects, which have their 7-tempo dual take hang of transmissions are priced at $22,800 and $21,250 respectively. The Sport mannequin just isn’t any longer on hand with a manual. The vary-topper is the Puny with the CVT, which is priced at $23,800, an $1,100 elevate. All prices exclude $920 transport.
As well to the original contemporary safety parts, Elantra Puny objects with the Final equipment approach with neat cruise control, receive exit relieve that sounds a warning when the auto is being approached from in the back of and ahead collision-avoidance relieve with pedestrian detection. Blind-place collision warning with rear spoiled-traffic alert and lane trade relieve are on hand on all trims except SE.
Fresh contemporary parts encompass a 3.5-stir TFT give an explanation for in the instrument cluster, engine indolent discontinue and walk on Eco objects and dual computerized climate control.
SE, SEL, Label Edition and Puny trims approach with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine making 147 horsepower. The Eco mannequin has a 1.4-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder making 128 horsepower, whereas the 2020 Elantra Sport has a 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder making 201 horsepower. That engine is mated to a 7-tempo dual take hang of transmission. Sport objects encompass amble shifters, sport front seats with leather trim, a flat-bottom leather clad steerage wheel and sport instrumentation. These variations are moreover geared up with an just rear suspension.
What’s the fuel economic system of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra?
Gasoline economic system is improved by 2 mpg for an EPA blended rating of 34 mpg on SEL, Label Edition and Puny objects. The spoiled SE is moreover 2 mpg better for a 35-mpg blended rating. The Eco mannequin, which is equipped with the 7-tempo dual take hang of transmission has a blended rating of 36 mpg.
- Normal: 5-stir color audio machine
- Normal: Bluetooth and steerage wheel audio controls
- Blue Hyperlink® Connected Car Machine with three years of complimentary Blue Hyperlink providers and products applied to Label Edition
- Qi wi-fi charging applied to Puny trim stage
- Available AVN 5.0 with quicker processor, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ and HERE HD Web site visitors 8-stir Multimedia Navigation Machine offered with bigger stage trims
- Infinity top class audio with 8 audio system including a middle channel and subwoofer applied to Puny trim stage
- Pressure Mode Spend applied contemporary
- Normal: Rearview digicam with dynamic pointers
When will the 2020 Hyundai Elantra walk on sale?
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra is anticipated to switch on sale this spring.
Can no longer anticipate the 2020 Elantra? Dealers are going to be dealing on the 2019 version of this car. Check native inventory end to you superior now!