Instagram is outmoded by over 500 million folks every and on each day basis, making a presence on this social media platform a need to for any effect hoping to lengthen their attain on-line.
Nevertheless, as is the case with any social media community, the brands who are trim about who they purpose, what they put up, and how assuredly they put up are the ones benefitting the most from Instagram and its thousands and thousands of everyday customers.
So, how affect brands know what to put up, when to put up, and who to purpose to exercise Instagram for all its price?
It all comes precise down to data. There’s a ton of compare and data about Instagram within the market factual waiting to be outmoded by trim brands and entrepreneurs admire you.
From user demographics and neatly-liked posting instances to ideal caption lengths and the most neatly-most neatly-liked emojis, within the occasion you are going to admire data about Instagram, there are unending stats on hand to display cowl you the draw in which to optimize your Instagram presence.
Getting to know Instagram’s customers and the draw in which they work together on the neatly-liked social media platform may perchance per chance aid your effect construct the easiest Instagram advertising strategy for 2019. Be taught on to glimpse 85 Instagram stats and the draw in which to region yourself up for IG success this year and the following.
85 Instagram Stats for 2019
Moderately than factual list a bunch of random Instagram stats and details, we grouped them into simple to scan classes, including:
Instagram Verbalize Stats
2. With 1 billion active customers, it a long way surpasses Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat, who bear 326 million, 250 million, and 150 million active customers respectively.
3. Since the platform first started being tracked by the Pew Learn Heart in 2012, the option of adults the exercise of Instagram has elevated by 400 percent.
4. Despite growing out of the ordinary sooner than other social media platforms in most up to date years, Instagram’s development is projected to decelerate. Instagram grew by 13 percent in 2018, however its development is anticipated to unhurried precise down to four percent by 2022.
5. In step with eMarketer predictions, 26.9 million more customers may be half of Instagram by 2020. Here is with reference to twice the anticipated user development of Twitter and other social media platforms.
6. Instagram receives over four billion likes everyday.
7. 47 percent of millennials exercise the Instagram messaging app, putting it in a tie with Snapchat because the 2nd most outmoded messaging app. Fb remains to be the principle.
8. Instagram will memoir for with reference to 25 percent of Fb’s ad revenue in 2019. This figure is anticipated to develop to 30 percent by 2020.
Instagram User Stats
10. Instagram customers employ a median of 53 minutes on the platform everyday.
11. 64 percent of adults beneath 30 exercise Instagram.
12. 72 percent of younger folks exercise Instagram, whereas 69 percent exercise Snapchat. Since 2015, both of these figures bear grown by bigger than 20 percent.
13. In 2018, 35 percent of adults outmoded Instagram, marking a 9 percent make bigger since 2014.
14. 71 percent of folks on Instagram are 24 or younger. The numbers are only about even amongst men and females.
15. 34 percent of folks on Instagram are millennials.
16. 68 percent of millennials on Instagram own about reviews. Ideal 49 percent own about reviews on Snapchat and 44 percent on Fb.
17. Instagram is outmoded by 25 percent of smartphone customers.
18. 22 percent of IG customers log in everyday.
19. 38 percent of IG customers check their accounts bigger than once a day.
20. 88 percent of IG customers live open air the U.S.
21. At 121 million and counting, the U.S. has the most Instagram customers. Next is India with 71 million customers and Brazil with 64 million.
22. In Latin The United States, females comprise 56 percent of IG’s user wrong.
23. 60 percent of Instagram customers visited the platform everyday in 2018, marking a 9 percent make bigger since 2016. Of the 60 percent, 55 percent bear been younger adults who went on the platform several instances a day.
24. 95 percent of Instagram customers within the U.S. additionally exercise YouTube. For Fb, this number is 91 percent, and it’s only 60 percent for Snapchat.
25. 44 percent of Instagram customers construct not up to $30,000 a year.
26. 45 percent construct $30,000-$60,000.
27. 36 percent construct $60,000-$70,000.
28. 55 percent construct $70,000-$80,000.
29. 46 percent construct $80,000-$100,000.
30. 60 percent construct $100,000 or more.
Instagram Usage Stats
32. Instagram customers “admire” over four billion posts a day.
33. Instagram customers beneath 25 years of age employ bigger than 30 minutes a day on the platform.
34. Instagram customers make 95 million posts everyday.
35. 500 million Instagram customers own about Tales everyday. This figure has elevated by 200 million in only two years.
36. Video views bear elevated 80 percent year-over-year. In the period in-between, everyday video introduction has quadrupled since 2017.
37. Over 30 percent of Instagram customers bear sold something on-line via a mobile machine, making them 70 percent more likely to make a mobile rob than non-Instagram customers.
38. 60 percent of Instagram customers search or glimpse fresh products on the platform. That’s bigger than 600 million folks discovering fresh products on Instagram, making it a goldmine for trim brands and entrepreneurs.
39. On average, Android customers employ 53 minutes everyday on the Instagram app.
40. With 157 million followers, suited soccer megastar Cristiano Ronaldo is the most adopted person on Instagram. With 283 million followers, the most neatly-most neatly-liked effect is Instagram itself.
Instagram Posting Stats
42. Instagram customers consume with video posts 38 percent bigger than image posts.
43. The greatest instances for posting on Instagram are 10: 00 a.m.-3: 00 pm Monday-Friday.
44. The most neatly-most neatly-liked speak on Instagram has gathered 53 million likes. Give it some belief or not, it’s an image of an egg. The speak put up went viral in neutral 10 days, and it has been receiving more and more likes ever since.
45. Photography that comprises faces salvage 38 percent more likes than those with out faces.
46. Instagram photos with a dominant coloration salvage 17 percent more likes than photos with several dominant colours.
47. Photography with loads of blue salvage 24 percent more likes than predominantly red photos.
48. Photography with loads of negative house salvage 29 percent more likes than photos with much less negative house.
49. Over 5 million videos bear been shared internal 24 hours when video became once first launched to Instagram in 2013.
50. One out of every four Instagram ads feature video.
51. A check researching Instagram’s high 100 brands chanced on that every put up caption averaged 2 ½ hashtags.
52. In yet any other check, posts with 9-12 hashtags generated more engagement than posts with fewer or more hashtags.
53. Hashtags with 21-24 characters outperform posts with fewer or more characters.
54. Instagram posts with location tags salvage with reference to 80 percent more engagement than posts with out location tags.
55. 80 percent of the head emojis on Instagram feature smiley faces.
56. Because the most neatly-most neatly-liked flag emoji, the American flag is ranked 59th on the head 100 emoji list. Ranked 125th, Italy’s flag is 2nd. Then comes France and Japan.
57. The most shared emoji is the red heart. Without a doubt, customers fragment it 79 percent bigger than the smiley face with hearts for eyes, which is the 2nd most neatly-most neatly-liked emoji.
58. The most neatly-most neatly-liked meals to be Instagrammed is pizza. Sushi and steak are 2nd and third respectively.
59. #esteem is the most neatly-most neatly-liked hashtag.
60. The greatest Instagram posting day and time is Thursday from 5: 00 a.m. – 11: 00 a.m. in with out reference to time zone you’re in.
61. 90 percent of Interbrand’s high 100 companies bear Instagram accounts. Of those, 80 percent put up not not up to 1 video or speak a week.
62. Brands on Instagram put up on average 11-20 instances every month.
63. In a most up to date check of 55 Instagram brands, all of them posted 1 ½ instances a day on average.
64. Most posts by Instagram’s high brands consume 19 hours or more before hitting the 50 percent label on their complete comments.
65. 10 percent of put up comments happen after 19 days.
66. Practically all of name posts generate comments and likes up to 24 hours after being posted, however many posts proceed being engaged with for days and even weeks afterwards.
67. Per put up engagement has elevated by 53 percent year after year.
68. In a check researching several thousand effect posts, researchers chanced on that the average put up has an engagement price of 4.3 percent. So, for every 100 followers, a put up receives 4.3 comments or likes. To salvage 100 comments or likes, a effect wants bigger than 2,000 followers.
69. Despite being the easiest social media platform for natural engagement, Instagram’s interplay price is barely 2.2 percent, which is factual over half of of what it became once in 2015.
70. A effect became once in a location as a draw to add 36 instances its customary everyday option of most up to date guests by running a four-day region of backed posts. In consequence, it became once in a location to consume its following by over 18 percent.
Instagram Industrial Stats
72. Approximately 80 percent of Instagram customers actively apply a industry or effect.
73. 200 million customers and 25 million industry profiles search recommendation from a complete lot of other industry profiles everyday.
74. 96 percent of vogue brands are on Instagram.
75. Instagram has two million monthly advertisers.
76. Instagram accounts for with reference to 25 percent of Fb’s complete ad revenue.
77. 60 percent of Instagram customers glimpse fresh products on the platform.
78. 50 percent of Instagram customers apply brands, which is the finest share of all social community platforms.
79. Over half of of Instagram’s most adopted brands are within the retail sector.
80. In step with a 2018 check, the industry with the finest put up engagement price is elevated training. It has a 3.39 percent engagement price. Sports activities teams adopted with an engagement price of 2.28 percent.
81. Overall, Instagram has an engagement price of 2.2 percent. Fb only has an engagement price of 0.22 percent.
82. 50 percent of Instagram industry profiles bear produced a minimal of 1 Yarn.
83. 50 percent of companies on Instagram manufacture not not up to 1 Yarn per month.
84. 33 percent of the most neatly-most neatly-liked Tales are produced by companies.
85. Firms on Instagram salvage 37 percent of all of their impressions from Tales they manufacture and fragment.
The utilization of Instagram Stats to Your Advantage
As you may perchance per chance survey, Instagram has loads going on, and it has even more going for it. Now that you just know all of a actually considerable stats of this neatly-liked social media platform, it’s time to make exercise of what you’ve realized to method a a hit Instagram posting strategy and begin growing your following at the contemporary time!
Characterize credit: On memoir of Gian Cescon
The following two tabs commerce narrate material beneath.
My name is Jamie Spencer and I genuinely bear spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. After growing bored stiff within the 9-5, commuting and beneath no conditions seeing my family I made a decision that I desired to make some changes and launched my first blog. Since then I genuinely bear launched many of a hit area of interest blogs and after selling my survivalist blog I made a decision to educate folks the draw in which to affect the same.